Τρίτη 1 Μαΐου 2012

Flame


I heard you took flight, but I still don’t see you on the sky. I heard you started swimming, but oceans are just as empty as before. I heard they saw you walking, but all the roads are filled with people not one bit close to you. Running on fire is the only option left.
Where did you go and why did you leave? Why did you hide and why didn’t you speak? What am I expected to say, and what are they expected to do? How am I supposed to get through this, how do you expect me to come after you?
The flight has been canceled; all airplanes resisted taking off. Oceans moved their reaches; they said they don’t want to do anything with these all. Roads split in half, yelling there’s nothing left to lead, nothing left to move.

Fire is still the only element most close to me.

2 σχόλια:

  1. εσυ το εχεις γραψει?


    οποιου κ αν ειναι,ταυτιζομαι πληρως και ειναι υπεροχο.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή