Δευτέρα 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2012


(english mode: ON)

YOU KNOW, SUMMER IS NEAR. I don’t care it’s still March.
Okay, late February. Same difference.
With the global warming and all, sun will be up and kicking in no time. And then school will be out and I’ll have the whole time in the world to do things I don’t get to do in school nights. Beach? Check. Endless strolls by the shore? Check. Sleepless nights and camping all-week-long? Please, check all the way up. But, you know, I think I’ll start from the easy stuff. Like… my sleeping schedule. Oh yeah, it’s super messed up. Sleeping from 4am to 4pm sounds about right. Then, if nothing interesting comes up, sleeping at 4pm… Until the sun comes down. But I swear, beaches and walking and camping and whatsoever is still on my priority list. Yeah. I’m not lazy. I just need to make up for all the quality time I’ve been losing in winter.
Exams will soon be up. By soon I mean not until May, but since I’m already in the summer mood, everything’s closer than expected. Exams are the beast. In the wrong way. Studying all day long in your room, is still better than going to class, though. Plus, exams season means that schools will be out soon enough, meaning my mood will be a lot better than it is now. Seriously, I turn into a Happy Bear. My mum will be like, “Oh, I see you’re in a good mood! Anything good happened?” and I go all, “Oh yeah, gotta study twenty five chapters of Greek history! FUCKING AWESOME”, and the moment I’m done with how the Greeks beat someone’s ass (we tend to do that, no?), I start reciting the first chapter all over again.
Mum: “Want any milk?”
Me: “I think the Roman people would appreciate some extra crispy biscuits with-“
Mum: “You want it?”
Me: “Yeah.”
But, besides the good stuff (AKA saying you have studied for your math exam, when in reality you’ll fail anyway), I like how everything’s in a light mood. Even the weird people on TV will start covering subjects like the summer heat and the way people start gathering on the beach.
About three months left. Oh time, please hurry up. 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου